A convenient way to capture electronic images of paper checks and transmit those images for deposit into your account.
Bank with ease – directly from your business
Accelerate access to your funds and improve staff productivity by converting your paper checks to electronic files – at your own place of business. Using a scanner we provide, deposit checks directly from your office
Remote Deposit Services save you time
No matter how big or small your business, our remote electronic deposit services can help you speed workflow, reduce expenses, improve cash flow, and eliminate trips to the bank
Reap the Benefits of Check 21 Legislation
Check 21 legislation lets you present check images to the bank, rather than physically transporting paper remittances. Check images are retained for up to 30 days. First Security has a range of practical tools to help you make the most of Check 21.
- Our remote deposit solutions give you these advantages:
- Check images uploaded via secure internet connections.
- Optimize deposit availability by converting eligible checks to electronic payments.
- Reduce paperwork associated with deposits.
- Speed reconciliation time with online notifications.
- Consolidate banking relationships.
- Improve your cash flow when checks clear in two days or less.
- Eliminate trips to the bank
Remote Deposit Process Flow
- Capture electronic check images
- Transmit these images for deposit into account
- Same day credit
- Email confirmation of deposit receipt
- Convenient, secure, time-saving
If you would like more information, please contact us. You can contact us via e-mail or use this website to find the First Security Bank nearest you.