Access your account information at your convenience, 24/7, to quickly and easily monitor your accounts and put yourself in control of your finances.
Business online banking is as simple as logging in to online banking once a separate Access ID and Passcode is established for your business accounts. Business online banking offers the basic functionality of online account access, and additional cash management tools can be set-up to your account as requested.
- Unlimited access to account history
- Download to your accounting and/or tax software program (i.e. Quicken/ Quickbooks)
- Transfer funds easily between your business checking/savings accounts
- Notify Me Account Alerts – receive emails and SMS text messages based on the account activity you specify:
- Existing balance on checking or savings
- Balance above or below a specific $ amount
- Check #(s) cleared
- Transaction greater than specified $ amount (great for fraud monitoring)
- Deposit posted to your account
- BillPay -- up to 24 months bill payment history, schedule recurring or one-time bill payments
- View/print online check & deposit images
- Reorder checks online
- Repurchase Agreement Tracking/Securities Collateralization Tracking
If you would like more information, please contact us. You can contact us via e-mail or use this website to find the First Security Bank nearest you.