Moving Up in Mountain Home7.26.2021Media
Allen Moore, Billy Thompson, Tanya Fust and Brandon Barnes are moving up in Mountain Home!
- Married to Lauren for 13 years.
- One daughter Hannah Beth 2 years old.
- 17 years of banking experience all at First Security Bank.
- Graduated from ASUMH with Associate of Arts.
- Graduated from the University of Arkansas with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Completed Barret graduate school of banking in Memphis TN.
- 2021 Chairman of the Mountain Home Area Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Treasurer of the Mountain Home Rotary Club.
- 13 years management experience
- 6 years in banking
- 2.7 years with First Security Bank
- Vice President – Lending
- Grew up in Greenwood, Arkansas and graduated from Greenwood High School
- Graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Arkansas State University
- Married to Ashley Thompson and we have three children
- Experienced in Commercial, Consumer, and Real Estate Lending
- 15 Years in Banking
- 9 years with First Security Bank
- VP, Retail Operations Manager
- Grew up here, a graduate of Cotter High School
- Graduated from Arkansas State University with Associate of Arts Degree
- Member of Junior Auxiliary, Treasurer
- Married to Ron Fust, Owner of Aardvark Pro Power Wash
- Was Branch Manager at Gassville Branch for 5 years and now located at Mountain Home Main office
- 27 years old
- 3 years with FSB (Now Assistant Vice President), 6 years total experience
- Born and raised in Mountain Home, graduated from Mountain Home High School
- Graduated from Arkansas State University – Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Married to Shawna Barnes
- Will continue to do both commercial and consumer lending
- Located at Hwy 5 North branch